Lars Etzkorn Law pllc focuses on estate and life planning, trust and estate administration, charitable giving and governance. Lars works with individuals, couples (married and unmarried / same and mixed-sex) and families (including, polyamorous), and with local and national cultural, education and health organizations. The firm can:
- Ensure your assets are transferred as you intend taking into account tax consequences and using the most appropriate means from a simple Will to a complex multi-generational estate plan
- Prepare you and your loved ones for risk of incapacitation with an advanced medical directive, durable powers of attorney for health care and finances, and HIPAA disclosures
- Administer trusts and probate
- Structure charitable giving by creating private foundations, trusts, annuities, lifetime gifts and bequests
- Address other life planning legal issues (for example, premarital and partnership agreements, and special needs trusts)
- Establish, operate or dissolve non-profit, for-profit and blended organizations
Lars Etzkorn (he/him/his) is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia, and in the states of Maryland and Missouri. A cum laude graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law, where he was Editor in Chief of the Saint Louis University Public Law Review, Lars received his undergraduate degree in history from Washington University in St. Louis.
“I opened my law practice after working in large public and private organizations to help people one-on-one with what can be some of their most personal concerns.”
Contact Lars Etzkorn Law pllc to schedule an appointment.
Evening and weekend times, and house calls are available.
1848 Kalorama Road, NW
Washington, DC 20009