Lars Etzkorn Law pllc focuses on estate planning and administration, charitable giving and nonprofit governance. Lars works with individuals, couples (married or unmarried) and families, and with local and national cultural, education and health organizations. The firm can:
- Ensure your assets are transferred as you intend taking into account tax consequences and using the most appropriate means from a simple will to a complex multi-generational estate plan
- Prepare you and your loved ones for risk of incapacitation with a living will, durable powers of attorney for health care and finances, and HIPPA disclosures
- Administer trusts and probate
- Structure charitable giving by creating private foundations, trusts, annuities, lifetime gifts and bequests
- Address other life planning legal issues (for example, premarital and partnership agreements, and special needs trusts)
- Establish, operate or dissolve nonprofit and other organizations
Lars Etzkorn is a cum laude graduate of Saint Louis University School of Law, where he was Editor in Chief of the Saint Louis University Public Law Review. He received his undergraduate degree in history from Washington University in St. Louis. Lars is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia and the State of Missouri.
“I opened my law practice after working in large public and private organizations to help people one-on-one with what can be some of their most personal concerns.”
Contact Lars Etzkorn Law pllc to schedule an appointment.
Evening and weekend times, and house calls are available.
1848 Kalorama Road, NW
Washington, DC 20009